Monday, June 13, 2005

A little bit of Everything...

Okies..The updates for the week..
(1)Work.
...Erm...*YAWN*....*ARgH!!*....wat The *F*@@#!
Let's not go there...shall we?

(2)Sweet(well..to me it is)
Xchanged handphone with him!So sweet!He actually bought the phone I so totally love..the new samsung phone that is.Got camera,video,MP3 N bluetooth...YIPEE!His using mine at the moment.hehee..of course gotta give him back la..But can xchange once in awhile..

(3)My Cousin's wedding
Went to Sakinah's wedding.That sweet looking cousin of my got married to a Shanghai knight.
Congrats girl!And her sister Kamilah is pregnant!Congrats Milah!!!

(4)The sad..
Ustazah Zainon passed away.Luckily my parents and I were along the way and managed to drop by way before the house became crowded.
Her absence is great loss.I could still recall that one time i manage to talk to her.....
May Allah blessed her soul.My deepest condolences to her family...

(5)XQzit..(fIZA!..U r damn right gal!!..Somebody get me outta here!!!)
Okies..went to tanjong katong complex with mum n tried to lookout for the shop Fiza recommended.
We first saw the accessories shop.I think i need to be barred from entering any accessories shop!!!
Firstly I bought some assesories for myself.Mum actually wanted to get a ring that matches one of her bracelet..but none there matched.
We then looked at the clothes there..NICE..I bought for mum one baju and another one for myself plus one more for Kak Ella as her bday gift.
For that we got free gifts!.Yeah!
Hehe..okla..think the next thing i MUST for myself is a jewellery box..I HAVE TOO MANY!

Okies that's about all..Fiza..lain kali we go together..bawak all our aunts n cousins...dgn nenek skali..hahaahahaha..Thanks for recommending.

No comments: