Thursday, June 02, 2005

A little bit of joy i cherish

Ok been kinda busy lately.
Let me recall wat happen so far.

I can't remember when this happen but its really funny to me.
I wanted so much to collect "tanah liat" nearby my home.
So my friend Shandy,accompanied me.We went of from work at 5.30.BUT it RAINED!!
So we decided to hang aroud bedok interchange.On the way to long john 2 stupid thing happen at almost the same time.I was holding the umberella and there were a group of schol girls crossing opposite us.They were laughing so hard.I was like"Waah wat they laughing about man i also wanna know".Sunddenly Shandy SLIPPED!!We were like.."WaaaaaAAA".
haha...shandy was like i'm ok i'm ok.We both continued to walk still laughing..and guess what happen?Me and my Big mouth..i finally know wat the school girls were laughing about!The pipe beside me ....BOCOR!!!
Our reaction was very slow..
we were like"Eh..how come got water splashing at the side of my face huh?"*kwang kwang kwang*
HaaaaHAAAA....

Ok then..after eating we went to collect the soil.Its nearby our home la.
Still raining.The moment we reached near the pile of soil.We both just stood there with one umbrella and looked at each other & just burst out and laughed!!
Macam pergi kubur gitu.It was so damn dark.But i managed to scoop the soil into a plastic bag.When we were about to make a move,our sandals stucked to the soil.I dunno how to describe but the how ordeal was a total chaos!

But really have to thank Shandy for accompanying me.Paisey seh!



1st May 2005
Went to Orchard with Mak,Abah n Emy.They just accompanied me to buy his bday present.
(haha..satu rombongan datang).
Then i treated them ice-cream at swensen.Emy ordered EARTHQUAKe while i had my favaourite FROSTED CHOCOLATE MALT!!(YUMMY!!)

4th May 2005
Gave him the present.Its a polo-T from canturbary.He was very happy but prefered it to be a bit baggy haiz...so....on

28 may 2005
We went to orchard and changed the shirt.Then we headed of to watch movie.
Initially we wanted to watch monster-in-law at plaza sing but FULL HOUSE!Even Madagascar.
So we made our way to Bugis.Monster in law starts at 715(kinda clash with solat)so we watched Madagascar at 8 instead.

Madagascar
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm a big fan of cartoons.So its ok for me..had a good laugh!The penguins are so cute!!Anyway the downside abt it is that the starting is a bit dragging AND the ending is a total spoiler!!!Too short..the storyline is missing some punches.My advice don't watch it on weekends not worth it

Ok thats about all for now.Got to get back to work

No comments: