Sunday, June 19, 2005

Going NUTZ...

15 JUNE 2005

Kak Ella's Birthday!!!Kak ella turned 27 this year.We didn't get to celebrated with her but a her lots of gifts!Mostly..BRACELETS!!Haha..

Gave a jubah from jelita as well as a necklace then asked my fren's sis to make for a a bracelet..its the blink2 type i tell ya.She also a bracelet from Abg Indra and her fren.
On 16 june i bought a swensen ice cream cake.Kak ella had a hard time cutting it!Haha
Abah was playing ard with the dry ice.Ouch!Dry ice bites i tell ya!




SNAP SNAP ALL THE WAY!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Its was raining duing lunch break.So my we ordered Macdonalds.After eating Khai suggested we take some picture with her digital camera.
Hahaa.We all go nuts!Check out my multiply OK!




Gift for my beloved father
Went shopping yesterday with my parents and sis.
We bought for Abah belt(he hinted us on this),two shirts and..jeng jeng jeng..A MR BEAN TEDDY!!..hAHAAHA..Abah was so surprised we gave him that!Abah love Mr Bean soo much!My mum get s frustrated whenever he watches Mr Bean..Happy Fathers Day ABAH!!

No comments: