Monday, February 14, 2005

Mmmmmbek.....

~Assalamualaikum loved ones~
Ok Sunday was fine superb I must say.
My family & I went to Pusara Abadi in the morning.
Manage to ziarah kubur nenek and Umairah.
Finally Kak Ella got to see..

~Hey!Let's try fresh goat's milk!~
later we went to the goat farm..Mmmmbek!!Heee..kinda smelly but the baby goats were cuuuuuttteeee!!!
I got to pat them!
Kak Ella insist that we tried the fresh squeezed milk.
The lady at the cashier told us to tried the original white milk before we tried the chocolate one.
Haaaahaaa..I know why!!!The original taste fresh but has a weird after taste.The chocolate one was much much better!!

~Pesta perut~
After that we all went to Hajjah Maimunah for lunch.Conincidently,we met up with Abang Indra's parents.
Abah order lots of dishes and I also bought my fav "ondeh-ondeh"..heeeee

~SHop till U drop~
We all headed home after lunch..but the fun does not stop there.In the afternoon,all of us except Emy went to melleinia walk.i bought bracelet(~NICE~),a chiung sum like jacket and also bought for Kak Ella one blouse=)
We then headed off to orchard to shop at CK TANG.Mum bought shoes,iron and a pair of watch worth $ 79...
I bought a ring from CHOMEL.heeee..can't get enuf of acessories.
Unfortunately Kak Ella cannot walk too long.So I companied her to slowly walk to meet the rest at the mosque.
For dinner Abah bought mee goreng,fried rice & rojak at Haig rd.~FEAST~
oH WELL....Alhamdullilah we got to spend quality time together.It was really FUN...

No comments: