Saturday, February 12, 2005

And i cramp it all inside..

Crap!!!!!!!!
Its really crappy isn't it?...everyday,emotions crush me whole mind.
I'm so stressed up with both personal & professional matters.
Looking "Vougue" is so yesterday people...The in thing now is looking "Constipated" yups...
See..talking crap already.
I thing i'm having one of those dumb,"duh" & dumbass mood.
Looking at one going through an emotional roller coaster has really put a strong impact on me.

How can i fix this?Can I EVER EVER fix it????All i want is happy and..erm..

"WORLd PEACE". yOU DIG?
Argh!Just can't hide anywhere.How can i make the ones i care happy?

HAPPY?Does that word even exist??
JUST STOP IT!!! GO AWAY!!! GOOOOOOO!!!!!

And I have not talk about work..BoY!!!SUCKERS!!!Sometime i wondered why studied so hard or even bother to make everything perfect coz....
MOST OF THE TIME....
IT JUST AIN'T GOOD ENUF!!!
aRGGHHH!!!!


~Breathing...still breathing....~



"Missing"
Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
Maybe someday you'll look up,And, barely conscious,
you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"
You won't cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?
Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?
Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
I breathe deep and cry out,
"Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"
And if I bleed, I'll bleed,
Knowing you don't care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
I'll wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?
Isn't something

No comments: