Saturday, February 26, 2005

What i've been up to..



Ok let's keep it short and simple.
Last week went to me boss home for Chinese new year gathering with my colleages.
I should really thank her coz she go all out to get halal food specially for me.Even set a side the halal food on another table.Prepared paper plats and cups.(OH POCOT!!!!....sorry me bro watching soccer...erm giler la)Anyway...me boss also annouced to people not to dip their satay in the gravy set aside for me in a paper bowl.Pheww...so guilty.But of course we bought her a mango cake and some swiss rolls and pastry.

Cough cough cough...and still going strong.heee
I can't stop coughing.Its very painful and tiring..Can't sleep at night!*COUGH*

Finally bought a new hanphone.Not so great but for now its what i've always wanted.
Its Samsung E700.Its great ,very clear pictures and my fav color..
No ppl..there is no mp3 or bluetoothe or video or radio.Ok?Stop asking.I dun need them for now.
But i think Emy shld get one with video..coz his like this freelance videoman wherever he goes.So ya u peeps go recommend me bro the phone..Unlike me his into Nokia.

Hmm what else.Oh ya...me office got RATS!!!I really mean it..My frens is being "welcome " by urine and doo courtesy of rats.Ish...and me company is doing NOTHING...grrr..

Ok...kind tired still coughing....

No comments: