Thursday, January 01, 2009

Its been like.......

3 years no...4 years since my last BLOG!!!


Gosh.... was i gone for THAT LONG!
Did anyone miss me?? Haha.. prolly not...

So here wats happen to me so far(if u even bother to noe)


1)I'm no longer 25... (do the math...)

2)I got married to the love of my life...ehem... (Fairuz)

3)My sis have another son (Ruzain Amani)

4)I'm no longer working in UMS....(nw in Infineon)

5)For honeymoon hubby & me went to Bali followed by Cameron Highlands & Redang with in laws & family

6)Ramzi still cant talk properly but noes his shapes and alif bah ta well enough

7)Emy bro is in poly nw and doing very well (gd job bro)

8)Kak Ella is out of suria for good (Yeaah sis!!)

9)Before marriage hubby & me got a sony digi cam ( i still suck @ taking pics)

10)Abg indra have gotten himself slr cam.. and been taking lots of pix even during my wedding..(very well taken)

11) I learnt to doll up (bit by bit...i still look weird)

12)Recently went to KL to meet hubby's relative (...of coz i do lots of shopping...duh)

13)Bought 3 shoes lately..(have u heard? im getting use to wearing heels)

14) Oh.oh..oh.. I completed my darn degree for good!! ( kepala leh sakit seh)

15) I no longer wear excessive acessories apart from my wedding ring...(say awwww...)

16) Have changed my hp ( present from hubby)

17)I have facebook account but rarely updates anything (in fact update nothing at all)


So that's about it so far( i think..)... u may visit my multiply site..well at least that's the only site i still update SOMETHING..


Till I bother to blog again.....Cya!!!
Oh ya...Happy New Year!!

No comments: