Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Hectic Man!!

The past few days wee very hectic. A lot of spring cleaning last minute baking searching for tudung and all(Geylang is soo smokey Argh!!)

6 November 2004
Lets get ready to do macroon..
I only manage to do 3 sets so far..insyallah will be doing some more on Deepavali..

7 November 2004
Me and mum made "kuih tart" on sunday..Boy what a hard time to pinch the dough to make the pattern..(sooo tiring but the result is satisfying)
Then later in the afternoon all except for Emy ,went to geylang(WHAT A MISTAKE!!)..The place was like HOOOOOOORRNNNNNNNNNNNN......all the way..
And in the bazaar is like "Up close and Personal With ppl u dunno"SOO PACK!!
It makes it even harder to search for tudung...

After the hectic day at geylang we all rushed to buy food..Abah bought rojak mama(yummy..)
I manage to got my fav delicacy..ONDEH-ONDEH..

8 November 2004
Lazy n too tierd to work!
Called my fren at work to tell her that i am not coming to work(rumah masih tonggang langgang!!)
Since i did not work i spent time in tidying up me mums room do other chores as well...But thats just the beginning..there are still much more thing to settle!!

9 november 2004
Yucks!I am at work..
Everything is URGENT!!! I really feel like screaming..Festive season coming and we still need to work overtime...ARggghhhhh...

Okies tats all for now....Me trying hard to destress myself
~Just keep singing ...just keep singing~......

No comments: